Monday, January 17, 2011
One Thousand Gifts 1-10
Today I was truly touched after visiting the A Holy Experience and viewing the One Thousand Gifts trailer. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it, and I will be surprised if your eyes remain dry. I am looking forward to sharing my own 1000 gifts in this little space of mine over the coming year(s). Please follow the link above if you'd like to join!
1. Living in a place with four seasons. Each has it's beauty, and when I have had enough and am ready for change--there it is!
2. Warm hats, especially of the hand-made variety
3. Warm hands, especially of the young boy variety
4. A supportive husband
5. A loving mother
6. Inspiring friends
7. Music--the current favorite in our home is Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf.
8. Bamboo knitting needles in a 1930s mason jar
9. My grandfather's 82nd birthday and that I was able to help him celebrate.
10. My grandfather's 82nd birthday and that his great-grandsons were able to help him celebrate!
Have a wonderful week,