Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Leap of Faith

I recently made the decision to rent booth space at a local boutique/scrapbooking store. I am excited about this new adventure, but also a bit scared. I have been crafting for many years now for myself, my family and friends. Like many crafters, I am often proud of my work, but I can also be very critical. Putting my work out there for others to view is a bit of a leap of faith for me. The owner of the shop is great, and the other artists displayed are very talented. I am definitely in good company, and I have a feeling that any money I make will go right back into the store. :) I truly hope this small business makes it--it's just what we need in our one-stoplight town.

Here are a few examples of what I have displayed so far. They are crocheted pieces with bulky yarn. The flowers may be removed and interchanged with other flowers, or the hats/cowls may be left without a flower for a different look. I have more patterns up my sleeves, but I'm trying not to get overwhelmed...wish me luck and happy Thanksgiving! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment